Thursday, October 17, 2013

Golden Snitches

 

I think that with this meal what really I’ve learned is patience. other than that I’ve just been working with skills I learned in the past month.

I made Golden Snitches. It's a fast and easy dinner. It only took me so long because I am really really slow at shredding chicken.We make these for anything Harry Potter (September 1st, movie night, July 31st...)

Skill level: beginner

                       Ingredient's

  •        2-3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
  •        1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
  •        1 T finely chopped green onion
  •        2 cans crescent rolls
 
combine chicken, cream cheese, and green onions. Separate roll dough and put a spoonful of mixture at the widest part of the triangle and roll up, forming a ball. Bake according to package directions until golden brown. Serve with side dish of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment