Friday, October 4, 2013

Beef Stroganoff

 

Hey guy's! Tonight I made beef stroganoff and it's a favorite around this house. I've made it before when my sisters were at Girl’s Camp but this time I used ground beef which I have never worked with before, but it was good.

With this recipe I learned how to work with ground beef and how to spell Worcestershire.

Skill level:

Beginner

Here’s the recipe!
 
Beef StroganoffIngredients:

  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
  • 10 oz sour cream
  • 24 oz bags of egg noodles
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire  sauce

Directions:

Get a large pot of water boiling. Once boiling, add the noodles and cook as directed.

Cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain grease (I didn’t, and it was really nasty). Add the cans of soup, Worcestershire, and 1 can of water (about 1 cup). Heat through.

Stir in the sour cream and turn off heat.

Serve stroganoff over noodles, and with a side of any green vegetable of your choosing. (Ignore the lack of vegetables in the picture!)

Beef Stroganoff

Enjoy!

1 comment: