Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Easy Chicken Pot Pie


For dinner I made Chicken Pot Pie and I am so very sorry I haven’t been posting, I’ve been out of town, I’ve been sick, My computer hasn’t been working and I’ve been busy with school. So my apologies.
Today I managed to burn myself on the oven roof, but I’m fine. I’m just going to be more cautious taking things out of the oven from now on.

Skill level: Easy

                          Ingredients

  •  3 chicken breasts
  • 1lb bag frozen peas and carrots
  • 1lb frozen hashbrowns (in cubed form)
  • 3 cans cream of chicken soup
  • 1 1/2 soup cans of milk
Mix the soup and milk in a small bowl. In an 11x15 pan, mix chicken, peas, carrots, and hashbrowns. Add soup mixture and combine. Make the crust. 

         Crust

  • 3 cups Bisquick
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
Gently beat egg and combine with Bisquick and milk.

Spread over the top.Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and toothpick inserted comes out clean
.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment